Translate

Monday 17 March 2014

Interior Bedroom Designs by Designer Guild





I love this collection of designs for bedrooms because of the way they have explored detail, techniques and colours in their floral designs which some of it has a bit of an ethereal feel to it in their choice of colours.





I love how they have used the colours and details in their florals for their interior design collection and the floral designs look a bit like they could created and painted with water colours rather than printed on to the fabric.
These collections are inspiring my floral designs with the theme called ethereal in my design work while I am drawing my designs and exploring with different medias such as coloured pencils, coloured inks and watercolour paints etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment