Translate

Thursday 9 October 2014

V&A Museum visit July 18th 2014

On July 18th 2014 I went to visit the V&A Museum in London with my Mam to see two different exhibitions that were currently on at the Museum they were the designer Italian fashion from after the Second World war to the present day, I loved the dress that Audrey Hepburn wore during the 1950's in a film, a lot of the dresses and shoes that were designed during the 1950's era by high end Italian fashion designers were stunning and very well made.


The other exhibition I saw at the museum was the wedding dresses from 1775 to the present day some the dresses I saw at the exhibition were very long, there was a wedding dress which was worn by a Queen/Princess/Duchess during either the late 18th century or early 19th century it had a very long trail which was hand made it must have taken many months to make her wedding dress and some of the wedding dresses were unusual such as a wedding dress that had a big hat to go with it I liked that wedding dress whereas my Mam didn't like it.


Because these exhibitions were for members only and were only on for a limited time I wasn't allowed to take any photos of the exhibitions that were going on at the Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment